Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Finding time for blogs and games

It is hard at points to come up with good content for people to read. Time has turned into microseconds where I can get a few lines in, before another part of life needs my attention. I will keep trying to review games the way I want to, but bear with me, life is always full of suprises.

I have restarted Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim again, and I must say that I missed it. Currently I am level 6 and moving up quickly, even if it is an hour at a time I get to play. I keep working on my blacksmithing (as usual) and also my sneak ability. I usually don't use the sneak option too much, I usually use the tank approach the first time playing through. On this approach, I will be using more of a Rogue technique. Stealth and the shadows will be my friend.

When I first started playing RPG's and D&D the rogue, or the ranger were the two classes I used the most. As I progressed, I tried out different classes, and am still a fan of the Palladin. Healing and having powers that can help others, while staying true to their beliefs. I find Skyrim has the opportunity to make this class, using all of the approaches that are described, and also by choices you can make throughout the game.

I like the fact that you play how you want to build your character. It really takes the game to a new level. Not many games give you this option, and Bethesda knows this. This company has been on the leaders in ARPG's. They know what they need to make a game worth your while, and to keep you playing for a long time.

From the looks of things, Dishonored looks to be another smash hit, and I can't wait to play it. I am sure some of you have seen trailers, screenshots, and read about it in other places, but I will give you more on this game at a later time.

For now, keep gaming, and remember to follow me @sauroke on twitter, email me, or hey follow the blog, there will be a ton more coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment