Tuesday, June 26, 2012

MW3 DLC and Dawnguard Arrives!

Well, as you all know, it has been FOREVER since I last posted. Many different factors play in, but 2 main themes are there. My family and money.
I believe in spending time with those who are close to me (even if I have to sacrifice game time) because they are the ones who have helped me get to where I am right now. Waiting again for the new DLC to come to the PS3. It's OK though! I have waited this long for Dawnguard, so another short span won't hurt me a bit.
For all of you who have the add on content, let me know how it is! I'd like to see how you like the addition of a crossbow, how the Vampire half of you kicks butt, or how you destroyed the vampires in one fell swoop.
As I said before, money has been tight lately, so picking up a new game really hasn't been my first priority. I have been playing Skyrim as a Nord, and running through some of the new maps on MW3.
I am not sure whether I like all of them or not, when I get a chance, I will let you know what I think. I did play some 2 vs. 2 the other day against a pair who were playing split screen. My partner and I used this to our advantage, getting above them to eliminate the chance of them seeing us on 2 of the maps.
I can see how having someone else I the room could help you out, but the secret to a good team is communication. Buy a cheap headset with a USB connection, and talk to your buddies.
Now I am not saying you are automatically going to get a MOAB or anything, but it will start to help out your win rate as a team. You will also find yourself listening for footsteps, missed shots, etc. more.
Well I guess that is all for now, keep on gaming, and if you want, add me on the PS Network. Just look up "Sauroke" and send me a friend request. You can see what I am playing, and jump in if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment