Monday, May 14, 2012

Diablo 3 is here!

Well, it was inevitable, and 12 years in the making, but Blizzard Entertainment finally released Diablo 3 today. I have not picked up a copy myself, as I have some other games that I am waiting patiently for. For all of those that are faithful followers of the game, happy gaming!
I was not a huge fan of Diablo in the past, not because I don't enjoy playing,  but dungeon crawler games were all I used to play on the PC back in the day.
I am interested in story line, my character creation, making choices that are detrimental to how the game could end, and the overall feel of accomplishment i get when helping out NPC's.
I hope Diablo 3 does well, Blizzard has had some fine games in the past, and hopefully more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment