Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Episode 1 The Walking Dead

What can I say about a game that plays like a graphic novel other than AWESOME! I completed the first episode, and automatically wanted more. The story line was A +, and the amount of choices you make through the game is amazing. I would restart certain parts after completion, just to see what the consequences would be right after making the choice. I love the fact that these choices make a difference in future episodes.
Here is a brief overview of what the next episode will bring, plus a chance to learn more about choices affecting future episodes. http://t.co/xY3i9FLB
I think the animation in the game is what originally drew me  in, I felt as if I was inside a comic, and had choices to make to see what the next cell would be. This may be a turn off for some gamers along with the actions which you control with a set of crosshairs.
All in all though, I found some points where psychologically I felt compelled to do one thing, but from a survival stand point, I had other choices to make.
The characters you interact with also are affected by your actions, poor little Clementine could watch you lie your way around, or put her in situations where she would feel uncomfortable with you. If you have ever seen the AND series The Walking Dead, you would have immediately picked up on Glenn, a series regular being in the game.
The game in my book is a great addition to any library, and I can't wait for the next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment